Welcome to the new Texarkana USA Community Calendar! We are working hard to populate it with all of our area’s awesome upcoming events, but we could use your help. If you don’t see an event you’re looking for, please click ‘Add Event’ and let us know about it!
This calendar is moderated. Please submit events at least 48 hours in advance! If you run into technical difficulties while submitting, drop us a line at email@example.com and let us know.
June Weekly Events
Parks and Recreation:
- Zumba classes for adults are offered at the Southwest Center on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 AM and 6 PM.
- Senior bingo at Spring Lake Park is offered at 9:30 AM on Wednesdays
- Junior tennis lessons are offered at Spring Lake Park on Wednesdays at 4:30 PM.
- Adult tennis lessons are offered at the Southwest Community Center on Wednesdays from 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- Yoga is offered at the Southwest Community Center on Wednesdays at 5:30 PM.
- Open Gym is available at the Southwest Community Center on Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Pickleball is available at the Southwest Community Center on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
For more information on Parks and Recreation in the Texarkana area please visit http://tx-texarkana.civicplus.com/227/Parks-Recreation for Texarkana, TX and http://arkansas.txkusa.org/?page_id=753 for Texarkana, AR.
Texarkana Regional Arts Exhibits:
- The 27th Annual Student Juried Exhibition will feature TRAHC’s annual juried art competition for regional K-12 students from May 18 – July 6 in the Secure & Open Galleries.
For more information on the daily exhibits available at TRAHC, please visit http://www.trahc.org/exhibits-and-events.