1. Sparks in the Park
Saturday, June 29
4-10:00 p.m. at Four States Fairgrounds. Come watch the fireworks and enjoy children’s games, bounce houses, climbing wall, concert, games, train rides! For more information, contact Andi Darby, Townsquare Media, at (903) 244- 4282.
2. Fiddling Fireworks with Shoji Tabuchi
Thursday, June 27
7 p.m., beautiful historic Perot Theatre. One night only! His spectacular Branson-based Broadway-style show featuring favorites of American music songbook from big band to bluegrass to Broadway.
3. Texarkana Twins Baseball
FAMILY SUMMER FUN for great causes – Double Win!
George Dobson Field at Spring Lake Park at 7:05. Ticket revenues are shared with Texarkana non-profits for great causes:
- Friday, June 21 – benefiting Texarkana Down Syndrome Society
- Sat, June 22 – benefiting the United Way’s Stuff the Bus Campaign
- June 29 – benefiting Komen Race for the Cure.
and don’t miss…
4. Tuesday & Wednesday, June 17-18
TAMU-T Baseball Camp
Still time to register for summer fun for ages 6-13! Learn the fundamentals from TAMU-T Baseball Coaches and Players – T-shirt on completion of camp.
5. Wednesday, June 19
Paint and Sip with pARTy at Redbone Magic Brewing Company
7-9 p.m. Bring a date and paint the set, or bring yourself and paint either the wine or the beer glass! Your ticket includes your first beer! pARTy Texarkana Mobile Paint Parties is locally owned and operated by Texarkana native and art teacher: Shea will guide you (even beginners) through the painting in a friendly and entertaining way. Support two local businesses and have a blast!
6. Thursday, June 20
Today’s Youth, Tomorrow’s Leaders Class of 2019 are hosting an event for teens downtown on Front Street (close to the train car) featuring games, music, food and other activities set up for a minimal charge. Please join other teenagers from our community and enjoy a fun opportunity to just hang out! 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
also for teens this week:
Tuesday, June 18
Teens Acrylic Pouring Class
6-7 p.m., Primal Flow Studios
7. Friday, June 21
Sullivan Center, 7 p.m. Also featuring The Hendrix Trio and the McNeils
for more info call 903.792.3011. Tickets at Baptist Book Store on State Line Ave.
8. Friday, June 21
Community Game Night
6 p.m.-1 a.m., Woosah on Main.
9. Live Music featuring great local and visiting artists (see more on the goTXK Community Calendar)
- Chasing Rita – and MORE Live Music on Thursday and Friday nights at Twisted Fork from 7:30 p.m.
- Nick Brumley at Fat Jacks, Thursday, June 20, 8:30-12:30
- BlakBox at Broadway Sports Bar, Friday, June 21
- Randy Rogers at Scottie’s Grill, Friday, June 21
- See more live music on the goTXK Community Calendar!
10. Saturday, June 29
Car Show at the Four States Auto Museum
Beginning at 8 a.m.
Saturday, June 22
Arkansas Flag Making
2-3 p.m., Discovery Place Interactive Museum. Join us as we learn celebrate the bicentennial of Arkansas becoming a territory as you create that first flag.